Social Media Buttons

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

RealtorMag's Top 8 Places to Live

So here is an article from RealtorMag listing the top 8 places to live,  arguing via unemployment rate, average list price, and population as factors for making this list.  The top city on the list is "Louisville, Colorado.  Population: 18,400 Unemployment: 6.3% Average list price (July 2011): $383,569."

First of all, I take issue with the fact that absolutely NO California, or even West Coast, cities are listed on here.  What happened to the West Coast is the best coast?

I argue for the inclusion of Malibu on this list, I was just curious and pulled up the statistics on Malibu and it would appear that I am extremely justified in arguing for Malibu to be perhaps #1 on this list:

Malibu
Unemployment rate: 3.58%
Population: 19,614
Average List Price (July 2011): $5,529,928

Even if I didn't live in Malibu, those statistics would be looking pretty appetizing to me, especially with the state of the economy at the moment (Look at that unemployment rate!  That average list price!)  I don't know, Realtormag, I think you guys need to step up your game and add Malibu to that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment